Summer was in full swing.
“I’ll get you for that!”
Amelia could say what she wanted about Abby, she was as annoying as her with the water balloons.
Tara was supposed to keep an eye on the kids…
But Adeline interrupted her summer reverie. “Tara, you have a visitor.” – “Mmh?…”
“Choupette!” Abby cried out.
She ran to the little poodle who was frantically yapping at her and picked it up. “What are you doing here, my baby?”
But Tara had already spotted that Choupette hadn’t come unaccompanied. “Oh shit…”
Viggo was maybe hoping to remain unnoticed?
But Abby had seen him as well and ran to meet him. “Daddy!!”
– Adeline, I suppose I have to thank you for this… this…
– Nice surprise? Is that the word you’re looking for?
As Abby jumped into her father’s arms, Gabriel came nearer Tara: “She really missed her father, you know.”
“I know, I don’t need you to tell me that” Tara replied sharply but with a note of guilt in her voice.
“Come on, mum. Go and speak with him please… He’s waiting for you.”
“He said you didn’t look as depressed as Adeline told him, but he’s willing to listen to you.”
– Me, depressed? Adeline, how could you do that to me? Mind you own damn business!
– Not after what you said about my husband.
“Besides… I really think you’d both benefit from discussing a little bit. You know, he came after all. He hopes you miss him.”
“So? Did you come to beg for forgiveness or something?”
– What kind of attitude is that?! I thought you were all depressed and stuff!
– Not in a thousand years… Keep on dreaming.
– Oh well… I don’t care. I… I have plenty of other women dangling after sexy me.
– Haha. Very funny, Viggo.
“It’s Abby I’m worried about. I don’t want this whole business to affect her, you see.”
– Yeah… That, I can understand.
– So why don’t you both come home for now? We can try to sort it out later…
Tara sighed. “”Fine… As long as I don’t see too much of you.”
“Abby, your dad and I still have ongoing issues but I guess it’s better for everyone if we come back home with him, ok?”
“Oh thank you mum! I was hoping you’d say that! I SO miss my bed!”
– Tara! What is Abby exactly doing to the Leneuf boy?
– Oh shut up, did you think she’d wait for your blessing or what?
– Are… are they a couple?!
– Of course they are. Unlike you, she doesn’t waste any time.