“I don’t like that haughty look of yours, boy.”
“I don’t see why I should put myself down in front of you.”
– Don’t fuck with me, you’re just a brat with a big mouth! You realize your situation?!
– So what, do you enjoy having the upper hand?
“You know what? Yeah, maybe I enjoy my advantage. Maybe I would also enjoy ripping your face open, what do you say?”
– And maybe when you start crying, I’ll be satisfied.
– Too bad, you’ll have no such luck.
“So? What are you waiting for?”
“I’m going to love this. I’m saving you for later. You’ll soon wish you were dead.”
But as Zai Jian left the room, something unexpected happened to him. He grunted and fell to the floor, hit from behind.
– Are you okay?
“… Untie me.”
– What are you doing?
– Looking for his gun. Let me ask you the same thing: what are you doing here?
– I… saw them taking you. I thought you might need help.
– You know who those guys are?
– Yeah, Chinese mafia. Which reminds me…
“… why are you involved with them? Where do you come from?”
– I’m not going to answer those questions. Why did you help me?
“Do I need a reason?”
“Mmh. I guess not. Thank you, then.”
– What’s that noise? Machine guns?
– Heh. Looks like my father has arrived.