Chris and Babeth were finally getting married. Anna hugged him affectionately.
– I sincerely wish you will find your happiness this time.
– Don’t worry. Babeth will be a wonderful wife.
While Chris was catching up with his old friend Louis…
… his bride was looking for her own old friend.
– You look splendid.
– Th… thank you.
An awkward silence followed.
– Thomas? That’s the part where you are supposed to congratulate me.
– Is it?
“I’ll do that once I have heard you both say yes.”
Which happened soon enough.
– So what do you say of my new mother-in-law?
– She’s got big boobs.
– Apart from that?
– She looks ok.
– Is it over yet? When do we get something to eat?
– You’re a real jerk…
Adrian was about to follow Seth, but Babeth got inbetween.
– Oh, huh… yes?
“You will always have your room and a place to come back to in our house. I know it’s not easy for you, but I would like us to be more like a family.”