– Easy for you, you’re taller than me.
– Heh. Stop whining.
– How are things going with your girlfriend?
– Are you trying to distract me?
– Let’s see if it works.
– It doesn’t! You suck!
– Watch your mouth, ungrateful brat.
Sen and Nathaniel carried on with the training every day after their duties. As a result, they spent a lot of time with each other.
– A last race before shower?
There was a spirit of brotherly competition between them. “Yes!”
Being only surrounded by people working for his family, this was as close to a friend as Nathaniel could get.
Except that Sen wasn’t extremely communicative when it came to personal questions.
– All those tattoos… Did you get them when you were working for the Hei’s?
– You never reply to anything personal. Do you realize how frustrating it can be?
– Sorry, kid. There are things I don’t want to talk about.
“Stop sulking. It doesn’t mean I don’t like you or anything. You’re like a little brother to me.”
– So aren’t you supposed to impart your knowledge about women or something? It is a topic you seem to be particularly fond of.
– Nice try.