Evelyne had given birth to a boy who was named Oscar. Her birthday was due right after, so they decided to take a break, left the newborn in the hands of grateful grand-parents and went to a campsite in the woods. Sacha wouldn’t hear about leaving Evelyne, so out went José Luis’ romantic idea of a star-lit birthday party. Instead they ate… a LOT.
José Luis had planned to make some fireworks.
– Is this magic?
– No, it’s not. Cover your ears, it will make a lot of noise!
All it did was fizzle and die.
– This one will work for sure! Stay away, ok?
– Funny how it really looks like your magic tricks. It ends the same way.
But that one only released smoke which made everyone cough.
“Fireworks, huh? I don’t see any fire.”
“Wait… I have another one.”
“Can’t go wrong this time! Take cover!”
Breakfast was served quite early as they didn’t want to miss Evelyne’s aging up.
Did I ever mention that José Luis had the unlucky trait?
– Sorry… Don’t eat it if it’s bad.
– It’s really good. I like burnt food.
– You’re a weirdo, you know that?
– José! I’m aging up! Does it hurt?
– It’s a bit too late to worry about that…
– Done! How do I look?
– (José Luis & Sacha) Exactly the same.
“Oooh… this is boring.”