Penelope had found a horse. “Huh, hello? Is there anyone here?”
“Hey, if no one claims you, you’re mine, what do you say?” But a man came running: “Thank god you’ve found him!”
– Thank you so much! I tied his bridle too loosely. I’m Marcello.
– Penelope. Too bad, I was ready to call him mine.
What she said next reminded Marcello painfully of Amelia. “Say, if you have a horse, would you let me ride it?”
A teenage girl asking him to teach her how to ride a horse. Marcello shook off his head: “Sorry but… I don’t think it is a good idea. I don’t really know you and…”
– Oh, but I’m a very reasonable girl! Do you want a recommendation letter? Seriously, I could get you one.
– A what?
– Oh sorry, I forgot I had something important to do right now! I live just nextdoor, could you wait here? I’ll be back in a jiffy!
– Well, huh… I…
“What is that girl?”
– Penelope, where were you?! We’re all waiting for you!
– I know, I know. Yaaaay, aging up! Cooool!
– Sorry, I gotta get back outside!
“Sorry to have kept you waitiiiing!”
– It… it was your birthday?
– Yeah! So, what do you say about the horse? You need a letter from my parents or something?
– You really want to ride huh?
– Yes, yes!
– Ok then… but not on that old chap. You would kill him. Come to the equestrian center, I’ll see what I can do.