“What if we got married?”
– You serious?
– Well, if there’s a place where we can arrange that easily, it’s here. You don’t want to?
– Of course I want to… I didn’t know you would…
– Then let’s do it.
Seth had been right: it was as easy as pie to get married in Lucky Palms.
They had no invitees, but they didn’t care.
– This is friggin’ happening! Seth! I think I’m gonna faint!
– Stay still, you fool! I can’t get it right!
– You can, erm, kiss the bride.
– Damn right I can.
Then Carmen into her head to take a picture to immortalize the moment.
– Another one!
– I think one is enough. Let’s go and find some booze, Mrs. Zay.