– Happy birthday Theo.
– Thank you.
– To be honest, I’ve never liked celebrating my birthday.
– Oh no… Why?
– It feels as though it widens the gap between us.
– Is there something specific you’d like to do?
– Actually, yes. But before that, I have news for you.
“Nathaniel will soon be back, Ange. By the end of the month.”
– Really?! Is it safe now?
– Yes, or I wouldn’t ask him to come back.
– The beach? Is this where you wanted to go?
– It’s not just any beach.
– I know… This is the place where you proposed to me.
– And where I tried to teach you how to waltz.
– I still don’t know how to waltz.
– That’s because I didn’t know myself. I’m afraid I have been a very poor teacher.