It was Saturday night and Adrian and Daisy were out clubbing.
– Are you going to play darts? Can’t you spend some time with me?
– Don’t be difficult, I need the break.
“Then I might as well get high by myself. A cosmo, please.”
The electronic darts machine rang out loudly as Adrian hit the bull’eye, and Adrian erupted with joy. But a well-known voice behind him spoilt his victory: “Looks like you got lucky for once.”
– Flesh and bone, man.
– You’re back?
– As you can see.
– For good?
Behind them, Daisy screamed for joy, hugging Carmen.
– I have so many things to tell you!
– I bet you have! Come and sit with me!
– First of all, Seth and I got married!
– Married?! Really?? And you didn’t invite us?
“C’mon Adrian. You know you were never good at darts. Just give up and let’s have a drink.”
“Grmmbll… missed it. Whenever you’re here, I feel like I’m out of luck.”
The rest of the night was spent chatting and drinking outside.