“Yep… That’s her. No doubt about it.”
“Oh dear… I really don’t like children. Can’t wait for her to age up.”
– What’s your name, little br… girl?
– You don’t look too smart, I don’t know why they choose you.
– I’m not smart…
– At least you’re aware of it.
“Aaaaanyways! Here’s a present for you! From an old granny like me! Nothing fishy, I swear!”
– O… okay. Thank you.
– Open it when no one sees you, alrighty?
“And of course, don’t tell anyone I gave it to you. If you do, your gift will disappear. Poof!”
– You’re a bit weird, granny.
– Am I? Oh, I knew I’d screw it up.
“But what I told you is true: if you blabber, no gift! This is a secret encounter, you see. And there’s no point in trying to make it work before your next birthday. It won’t do a thing.”
– Hey, where are you going?
– Open my gift in my bedroom!
– Oh… fine then.
“All these secrets for a stupid wand that doesn’t even work! What do you think, Caramel?”