Jeremy’s birthday was the opportunity for the family to go to the restaurant. Louis didn’t like sushi and thought it was uselessly expensive.
– Why is dad in such a bad mood?
– Never mind him, honey. You know he’s always been stingy. Have you thought up a career yet?
– I thought I could start with athletics at the stadium.
– What about the police, like I told you? Physical training is also important.
– You know how the lad is a fan of the Angry Dwarves. Why don’t you leave him a chance?
– Yeah well, erm… he could be a fan of the police force.
– And you get so little for that price… Besides, I don’t like raw fish.
– You’re starting to get on my nerve, Louis.
– Erm, mum, dad?
– (Louis & Nadia) What?
– It’s… doing its thing to me now.
Here comes YA version of pea-brained Jeremy Simson.