– How about that then?
– You only send off sparkles, but you’re doing it well.
– Stop making fun of me!
– Impress me, then.
– Here! Runes!
– That’s well…. *cough cough*
“… Are you okay?” Pippa asked worriedly. “Just something stuck down my throat, never mind.” Ms. Rosencrantz replied between two fits of coughing.
“Your potion is ready.”
– Are you sure you have closed the door behind you? She can’t come in?
– I am positive, ma’am.
“Good. There’s no need for her to know about my condition.”
– Ma’am, I feel it my duty to remind you that this is the last time…
– I know!
“Last time I can extend my existence… how could I forget?”
“Bleah… adding a banana this time didn’t help.”
– Ugh… I’m quite relieved this is the last time.
– Once you depart to the afterlife, you will not taste anything, good or bad.
– Old news, Bonehilda.
“Pfff… she’s again doing some secret stuff I can’t participate in…”